Monday, October 1, 2007

70 At Last

So I finally dinged 70, and actually didn't even see it happen - I was distracted by a series of text messages. So anticlimactic.

It wasn't the only thing I did this weekend, by a long shot. Let's see how much I can remember:

- Ran Mana Tombs; ran Auchenai Crypts. No gear, good XP though.

- Ran Durnholde again for the heck of it, tried BM once before I realized that it kinda sucks and I'd rather wait until I'm ready to get the key from it. No gear.

- Dinged, fixed my build (hemo and cold blood ftw!) and started the Kara attunement quest line.

- Realized that elderly dragons should be left in peace. (No, seriously - Emberstrife ate my lunch. Twice.)

- Cleared the remaining non-elite quests in Terokkar.

- Ran Strat undead, FINALLY. Bunch of 60s and a 70 mage - everything's easier with enough AOE DPS, isn't it? No gear (I'd love to pick up my class set pieces, but no dice) but a toooon of rep, since all the rep rewards are doubled since the patch. The Baron's head turnin got me around 2400 rep alone. Doing the couple of Scholo quests and the one Strat quest I have left should push me over to Revered, or close enough to grind it, anyway.

- Jumped in to a Sethekk Halls group for just the last boss, which means I got my Shadow Labs key, but couldn't get either of the quests done, so I'll have to run that one again.

Next up: Shadow Labs for the Kara key fragment, Scholo and UBRS when I can, Shattered Halls, Sethekk, Mana Tombs, and Auchenai Crypts as I feel like it, and Steamvaults as soon as I get past Shadow Labs. And questing in Nagrand, when I'm not 5-manning.

Man, this game has a ton of content. I'm not NEARLY done. (Also, the quest reward xp-to-gold conversion? Very nice. I made 150 gold, easy, for turning in maybe 8 or 10 quests.)

No comments: