Sunday, December 2, 2007

Caves of Donn

Ran the Caves of Donn solo tonight. Wasn't too terribly hard, minus a couple of mismanaged group encounters, and the regrettable slaughter of the party of Foreans I led into a Bane mortar. I like the instances, although I wonder if the intro movies are supposed to be quite so choppy. It may be time for a driver upgrade, who knows?

Dinged 14 somewhere in there - we'll see if I can make it through Pravus without dinging again - that would allow me to clone before 15, so my clone would get the credit at 15 as well. Either way it's not a huge deal, I guess.

I'm slightly baffled by the change to crafting - now all weapon mods require crafting skill as well. I suppose that's nice enough, but I'm not spending a point on it on an actual fighting character. I'll make a crafting clone at some point and play with it then. Until then, I'll just sell off all the recipes and save the components for the forthcoming Military Surplus.

Work was insane last week - hopefully I'll get more time in the next few weeks.

No comments: