After a very spotty year, health- and fitness-wise, I'm trying something new for the next few months. I'm going to attempt to obsessively track everything that affects my joint health and try to use that to make intelligent choices about food, exercise, and medication - because there isn't really a better strategy available that I can find. I'm going to use this blog to take notes on my pain and stiffness, mood, the weather, and anything particularly unusual that doesn't fit in a spreadsheet. I'm also going to log my workouts here, because those also aren't always reducible to numbers.
(I'm going to start tomorrow, rather than wait for the first, because more data is better, right?)
I'm afraid it's not going to be very interesting, but this is the handiest place for me to stick this stuff. I don't intend to share my spreadsheets with the world - it'll be rather too much information - but if you have a particular reason to want to see them, drop me a line and we can chat privately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Joint health--it will be interesting to me.
Mary Anne in Kentucky
Post a Comment