I didn't play much last week - I've been actually working out and eating right, and that definitely cuts in to my gaming time. I did play a bit over the weekend, but didn't accomplish anything particularly remarkable - I cleaned up most of my remaining solo quests in Azeroth, didn't get any really good loot or much xp, and next time I log in I'll probably hit Hellfire Peninsula and get a few more uberloot quests done there. My overall commitment is fading, though - this is part of my regular cycle. We'll see what happens. I may make this blog somewhat more general.
In other news, Puzzle Quest? Better come out for PC, like, soon. It's a great concept and I'd happily pay some cash to get my hands on it, I just don't own either of the consoles it's currently shipping on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment