Friday, April 13, 2007
The Opposite of Alt-itis
I don't actually have all that many alts right now (not counting all the sub-10 chars I have running around on random servers.) I have my rogue, a 27-ish human pally, a 15 BE pally, a 20 dwarf hunter, and a 15-ish NE druid. The original reason for all the alliance alts was to cover the crafting professions, and to try out some different playstyles. But I'm discovering that I have little patience for retreading the same ground, and I only really enjoy rogues and pallys. I've also come to the conclusion that crafter alts just aren't feasible - the crafting system is not really set up so that a character can be strictly a crafter. While I don't intend to delete the alliance alts, I'm considering selling off all the mats they're holding and sending their gold to my main, where it will do some good. I was planning to level at least the pally, but I really like the BE better, cliched as he is, and would rather see new horde content than the same old alliance content again. I may end up keeping some of the leatherworking mats, as I may decide to go leatherworking with my rogue at some point, but otherwise I have tons of drops stored that are doing no one any good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment