Thursday, October 9, 2008

Still Fuzzy

The general headaches and malaise seem to be getting better, but I'm definitely not 100% yet. I went to conditioning class last night and survived, but I don't have a ton of energy.

On the plus side, the water is pouring off - down 4.6 pounds from Monday. That leaves me only a few pounds up from where I had stalled out. My pants are still distinctly looser from where they were earlier in the year - I actually bought a pair of shorts at my old waist size and they are too loose to wear without a belt. This is heartening, even if my actual weight isn't where I'd hoped it would be at this point in the year. Hopefully with a few more months of clean eating I'll be able to break through and get down another waist size or two :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em,

Glad to have my daily (or almost) reading material back. Keep going...I know you're going to do it and the time it takes doesn't matter nearly as much as the resolve to keep working through the tough spots. So glad that we'll be seeing you very soon.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Em,

Keep at it. Luv, Dad