No, not at the same time.
Sunday I ran some quests, dinged 58, then spent a good bit of time (and money) getting enchanting up. I think I've worked out a way to make money on the AH by disenchanting stuff, but we'll have to see if my auctions actually sell to prove the point. I'm at around 230 right now, and will get up the rest of the way when I make back some of that cash.
Sunday is usually housecleaning and laundry day, so I actually did the dishes, swept, cleaned the catboxes (the term "catass" becomes all too literal if I don't attend to this chore) and put in some laundry. Now, while it's totally possible to spend half a day doing laundry, most of that time you're not actually *doing* laundry, so I decided to take advantage of the Arathi Basin bonus weekend and get some tokens towards some of the decent blue gear. Won two, lost three, which is about right for Alliance on my server, and actually had a reasonably good time. Normally AB bores me to tears, but the wins were satisfying and the losses quick and painless. The quickest was the match in which we were 8 men down, and Horde 5-capped and won literally seconds before the match was closed for lack of players - a vastly superior outcome, because this way at least we got a token.
Ended the night poor, 58, and with 9 AB tokens - couple more hours and I can upgrade one bit of gear, at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment