I really don't understand the hate for PuGs - they generally do what I want them to, which is get me through content I can't do on my own. Last night I got lucky with them. I was in Western Plaguelands, planning to grind for two hours to make best use of my Dragonslayer buff, when a 65 'lock asked in general if anyone wanted to kill Araj the Summoner. We got a few folks together and took him out - one death, due to some weird glitches, but otherwise not hard. I'll have to do him again when I've finished the Scholo key chain, but I got a nice bit of rep and XP for doing it this time.
Since I didn't have the buff anymore and didn't particularly want to grind, I dropped by the Hinterlands and found a pair doing the Ancient Egg and Saving Sharpbeak quests - they were gracious enough to run me through, even though they'd already gotten their quest items. Two obnoxious group quests off my list - I am a happy rogue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment