Thursday, March 15, 2007

More Happy Elf Madness

(Because my Blood Elf pally is a happy, happy elf indeed...)

I didn't have much time to play last night, so I got on to my BE alt instead of my rogue. The fun thing about an uber-low-level alt is that I could play for 45 minutes and ding twice. The BE lands continue to impress me - none of the quests feel "grindy" at all - and there are little touches, like one find-the-missing-foozles quest that had the foozles as both clickable objects in the murloc camps AND dropping off the murlocs themselves, which felt both more real and less irritating to me.

I (presumably) made my first gold, as well - it seems awfully screwy that ten minutes of running around at level seven can net you enough copper ore to earn a gold - a gold at seven will twink you out pretty good. One of my goals with this character is to be the richest damn elf ever - I don't have any particular reason, I just want money. My first gold is a pretty good start.

No comments: