This morning's workout was heavy squats. I did pretty well, but completely burned out by the last set. I feel like I put a lot of effort into it, but it is frustrating not to be able to complete the set properly. I suspect I'll feel it tomorrow, too.
Otherwise, things are chugging along. I regret to admit that I'm back on the caffeine - I did really well, but during all the dojo work I had a couple Red Bulls to keep going, and that got me started again. It's not the biggest crisis ever, but it does tend to mess with my eating habits - it makes me less hungry, and also increases my overall carb intake, throwing off my balance. It's something I'll have to work on, again - just as soon as I finish this soda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment