Monday, August 4, 2008

I Hate Mondays, redux

I love that Firefox's auto-fill reminds me when I re-use a post title, but I really do hate Mondays. This one was unpleasant mostly for work reasons - it was a rest day, so I got to sleep in, and my shoes arrived in the nick of time, so I got to use them at practice.

I was 95% pleased with the results. The 5% is solely due to pride - my very strong roundhouse kick was slowed down quite a bit by the extra stickiness. Otherwise, it was very nice to be able to control my movement, and with just a little practice I think I'll be in very good shape. I was also invited to watch sparring class on Thursday, which I think I will do - at least for a little bit. Thursday evening is meditation class, which I'm very much looking forward to.

No comments: