I went to a late showing of Dark Knight last night, because I really wanted to see it before I spend three days at a convention where EVERYONE will be talking about it. It was a good movie, and worth seeing (although I think they could have trimmed half an hour off of it) but I'm paying the price this morning. Fortunately, today is a Crossfit rest day, so I got some extra sleep.
Karate last night went well enough - it's white belt class on Tuesdays, which is always interesting. Ironically, it tends to be one of the harder days just in terms of keeping up, as the instructor moves very fast and seldom pauses to explain. I think all the instructors are going to shift around starting in August when the schedule changes, and I'm interested to see the results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Em...
Sounds like you're doing really well...I just got back from a Beth Emet dinner (130) people and am a bit bushed...let us know when you're going to San Diego...Thursday or Friday...talk to you soon, Love you, Mom
Post a Comment