I just got back into town last night, so I had pretty much nothing at all in the house. I had protein powder, peanut butter, half a cup of blueberries, and some oatmeal for breakfast, and felt remarkably peppy for a Monday morning. For lunch I went to the grocery store after perusing the food lists in Enter the Zone, and lunch turned out to be some sliced turkey, a salad, and a glass of milk. I got a lovely-looking fish for dinner - now I just have to learn how to cook it.
I was all jazzed to start Crossfitting again, but today is a rest day. Ah, well, I'll probably be better off going tomorrow after a day of real food anyway.
Overall, I'm feeling pretty good. I have a lot of work to get where I want to be, physically, but I'm going to get there. My short-term goals are to keep with the Zone for three months and not miss any Crossfit workouts if I can possibly help it for that long as well. That will put me at the beginning of August, and that's usually a good time for me mentally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment