Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hump Day

Heavy deads this morning - I'm not where I was, certainly, but I'm not completely out of range either. It'll probably take me a couple weeks to get back to my peak, but that's it.

Karate last night was a treat - it was entirely one-on-one with the head of the school. Not physically strenuous, really, but I feel like I have a grip on most of the basic movements now. I'll probably go either three or four days a week until I get to the point where the intensity is higher and I need more rest.

Had that chicken yesterday, and, like all chicken, it was tolerable. I wish I liked it more. Otherwise, nothing interesting to report on the food side. I'm getting pretty accustomed to the Zone and it's really easy.

I was somewhat surprised to see that I'm pretty much at the same weight I was yesterday - I'd expected to regain some water. I'm going to need to keep an eye on it and make sure I'm not losing too much, too fast. No knee-jerk reactions, though - I'll need at least a two-week pattern before I worry, and last week doesn't count because of all the excess water.

No comments: