Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Scale Moves In Mysterious Ways

Despite having given in to cravings and eating an entire bag of (organic, all-natural, at least) tortilla chips yesterday, I'm at a new low this morning. *shrug* I'm glad, but it's hard to get that excited when I really don't understand the reason, nor can I feel confident that it won't all come back tomorrow.

Today was a rest day for Crossfit, so I got to sleep in an extra hour and a half - much appreciated. Karate last night was fun, pretty active, but not as painful as last Wednesday, which is nice. I suspect tonight will be the hardest night. I have managed to learn to count to ten in Japanese, which earned me some surprise and praise last night - it's not all that hard, but I guess white belts usually don't.

Having slept in, I'm now way behind on my breakfast - I should go take care of that!

No comments: