Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Thursday!

Last night's practice was brutal - lots of stance work, lots of kicking. Good stuff, but I could barely walk by the end of it. I felt a lot better this morning, though, and fortunately my crossfit workout wasn't leg-focused. Still quite tiring, and I'm glad Monday I won't have karate, but I'm doing ok.

I had an omelet for breakfast yesterday instead of my usual shake, which was lovely, but I felt vaguely nauseous and un-hungry all day. I had a small lunch, forced down a snack so I wouldn't faint during practice, and then had a shake for dinner (while soaking in the bathtub, actually.) I feel a little better today, but definitely not super-hungry as I would expect. I imagine my body's just adjusting to the workload.

Finally dropped the last of the water from my cheat meals, and I'm back down where I was the end of last week. It looks like I'm still right on target overall, which is what I'd hoped. I finally got around to fiddling with my chart so it actually shows my trend line correctly, and it looks good - other than the one spike from Saturday's adventures, I'm solidly dropping. I should hit my first milestone by the second week of June, at this rate (16 pounds down.)

No comments: