I woke up some time last night to some horrendous banging - seems there was a hailstorm. Not the most pleasant thing in the world to try to sleep through. As a result, I woke up five minutes before my alarm went off, wondering if the power had gone out and if I should get up and check. Fortunately, it hadn't, and other than a tree branch that was drooping precariously over my car, all is back to normal.
Cindy was obnoxious this morning - my quads are plenty stressed as it is, and more squats, even unweighted, isn't what I was hoping for this morning. My pushups are also pretty pathetic. But other than that, it went about as I expected - about 25% off from my best on that workout.
Karate last night was good - it was a proper class, if a small one, and we did some interesting drills. Half the fun is actually seeing other human beings in person, of course.
Still ok on the food, although I was ravenous last night and my dinner and my snack sort of blurred into one another. I think I'll see where I am sometime next week and recalibrate - I may need to go up a block or two because of the extra workouts. I may have two cheat meals this week, depending on whether we make it out for lunch or not, because I have dinner at a Mexican restaurant on Saturday, and I'm not going to bother to worry about diet at Maudie's. It's fine, though - I'm definitely on track to be two pounds down this week, and that's all I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment